Revival

-->
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
As its drizzling outside, I search for a perfect quote that can dissolve well with my first post on travel, I continue to think of what place I want to step my feet on to next. For me travel is a getaway, an escape, an exercise I practice not-so-habitually to clear my head and most of all, a quirk.  As a kid, I used to look at the globe and point out all the places I want to go to. As I’ve grown up, I’m making sure I go to every place I’ve wanted to be at.  I’ve been in loss of words when I think of the past year; the oh-so-ecstatic places I’ve been to, the prodigious people I’ve met, the orgasmic food I’ve gobbled and to top it, the experience that has been worth a king's ransom! The pictures I’m sharing do not account for even one hundredth of the memories I’ve lived but these are all I’ve got to keep me going…


Perfect shot!


One permanent mark!


Burj Khalifa!


Who's higher?!
Life's a beach, & I'm just tanning


Belly dancing @ Debai


 
Credits: Esha Gulati







That rush.

























Peace








 Courtesy: Here, There & Everywhere

xx
Gopika

34 comments:

chaitali said...

awesome ! i love it !!

Gopika EM said...

Thank You Chaitali!!

Monse Fuentes said...

amazing photos!!



El Blog de Monse
El Blog de Monse
El Blog de Monse

Jane said...

So many cool pics <3

Mariela Dominguez said...

The photos are beautiful! And hank you for stopping by my blog ❤

xo

Raven On a Desk

Mira said...

The photos are so lovely. Wish I could visit these lovely places <3

xx

MANOBEINA said...

your pictures are stunning :)

much love from NYC

http://dryycleanonly.com

Gopika EM said...

Thanks for stopping by x

Mira said...

I love your awesome pics. Looks like your having so much fun <3

xx

Lydia Teo said...

These are beautiful pictures! Really wish I can travel the world when I'm older too!

ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

Bex Doctor said...

Hi Gopika, I love these photos, they're lovely. Travelling indeed is a refresher. Your photos remind of my wonderful 2 weeks vacation in UAE ( UEA Trip Day 1)

Very neat blog! I love it, thanks for dropping by my blog. Please keep in touch. xoxo

Bernadeth G. said...

Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

cleartheway said...

What an incredible looking trip! I am so glad you've created such wonderful memories. I love the part of the quote that says to catch the wind in your sails. =]

Kate from Clear the Way

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Looks like a fun trip! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Irene's Closet said...

love those shoots!

great!! :)
hope you have time also to say hello to my blog :D
have a nice day!
Irene
xx
www.ireneccloset.com

Gopika EM said...

It was. Thanks x

Krizia said...

Nice pictures!

x Krizia

Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

Megha Varshini said...

love dubai.. fab place...

megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

Sandeep verma said...

Love ur blog...

www.stylerug.net

Gopika EM said...

Thanks!

Gopika EM said...

You could also follow using GFC! x

FOLLOW using Google Friend Connect

Gopika EM said...

I guess Iam.

You could also follow using GFC! x

FOLLOW using Google Friend Connect

Dirty Closet said...

love the first pic
DirtyCloset

Patricia Paramo said...

Wow the tattoo!!

Brunette Letters Blog

Ana Isabella Romero said...

Love your blog, amazing pics :) www.rockafollow.com

Emilija Young said...

Amazing pictures! Lovin' it! I am following you now, follow please back! <3

http://madeinlatvija.blogspot.com/

Gopika EM said...

Thanks! sure x

Giulia Malano said...

Amazing pics!! Thanks for your comment in my blog, I'll be happy if we start following each other!

http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

Milano Mode said...

Hi - now officially following you on gfc and google +. comeback soon to follow me back see you at mine's...



http://www.themilanomode.com/

Mercedes y Connie said...

hi sweetie!
love ur post!
im having a super Haute1 giveaway at my blog, pass by!
xx
http://themidniteblues.blogspot.it/2013/04/haute1-on-my-blog.html

Bee Tee said...

WOW these are some pretty amazing photos. Thank you for sharing, I love them! :)

Woud love it if you checked out my blog & let me know what you think!

xo everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com

Bee Tee said...

Following you now babe ! XX

Bunny Golightly said...

These pictures are beautiful!

www.PurePowerPanda.blogspot.com

Joana Casanova said...

lovely pics xx

http://joanasstyle.blogspot.com.es/

 

Instagram

Meet the Blogger

Meet the Blogger
An avid traveller and a digital media obsessor, Gopika is an appreciator of creative ingenuity. Non-mediocre fashion, unexplored lands and Norah Jones inspire her.